Sunday, September 04, 2005

 

Rehnquist death

It seems that President Bush has a lot going on right now. He has the Iraq War, John Robert's confirmation hearings this week, Hurricane Katrina relief and rebuilding efforts, gas supply and prices — and now Chief Justice Rehnquist's death to deal with. How do you feel that he and his staff are handling the pressure? What sort of treatment can Bush expect from the media in the coming weeks?

Comments:
Ooops. My bad. The name should be spelled Rehnquist. I shouldn't try to type that early in the morning.
 
We can't forget about 911..Bush also has that on his list while in office..I also think he will face harsh criticism..especially due to the recovery process of New Orleans. I believe it wasn't until the mayor of New Orleans got on his case that he didn't make the effort. After the mayor basically told him what needed to be done..he reacted..but he needs to take more actions. I think the media will react to him in a negative manner I think the will look for any situation or criticism to make him look incapable of running our country.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?