Tuesday, October 04, 2005

 

Ashley Smith's Meth Secret

The hostage from the Atlanta Court shootings, Ashley Smith, has come clean about past drug use. In her new book, that she is currently out promoting, she tells of her struggles with meth. I know that she was held hostage by Brian Nichols, and she got him to turn himself into the police. This new admission of meth use has changed my image of her. I know that a dark past makes for a better story, but part of me still wishes she would have kept the meth use to herself. What do you think?

Comments:
I think she is merely using it as a way to promote her book and to show what she has overcome. It makes for a good story and bottom line that is what she is trying to do is sale her story..
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?