Monday, October 03, 2005

 

Should you be a judge to be on Supreme Court?

I just wanted to get some opinions about Bush's newest nod to the Supreme Court, Harriet Miers. She has never been a judge before, and I just wanted to know what y'all think about it. I have mixed feelings about it. She must work hard for the legal profession, but how can someone be a judge on the nation's highest court without and previous judging experience?
# posted by Kelly Monaghan : 5:44 PM

(I posted this for Kelly because she can't start threads. Melissa)

Comments:
i think her previous experience and accomplishments should be taken into consideration. i do not think that specifically being a judge previously would prepare her for the job although it might make her appear to be more qualified..
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?