Thursday, February 23, 2006
Port Sales
OK, I'm sure everybody has heard of the Bush administration's decision to allow a company from the United Arab Emirates to control six of the country's major ports, and the President's comments on the issue regarding security at these ports. What are some of ya'll's thoughts on the subject? He said, "People don't need to worry about security." He is currently taking a lot of heat over this. I like W, but I would be lying if I said I didn't question this deal.
Comments:
<< Home
i agree with amandas comment. many of the american media elites seem biased and ethnocentric. its good to see and hear other opinions from the company defending these efforts. the increased threat of terrorism and typical stereotypes we place on others from that part of the world hinder us from trusting and taking risks to better our country.
Post a Comment
<< Home
