Friday, April 21, 2006
Gas Gas Gas...
I have witness gas go up an extra 5 to 8 cent in two days. It is sad that we will have to keep paying more and more cents when it is not helping us as citizens or residents in the work place. I don't understand why the gas prices keep going up but the gov't want enforce minium wage to go up.
Comments:
<< Home
Gas prices are ridiculous. I think it’s a political scam and rip off. I think somebody is taking advantage of the American public and I've heard over the summer, it is going to go up to $6 a gallon. With gas prices spiraling out of control, it is a necessity that the government increase minimum wage to provide individuals the ability to even be able to pay for their fuel to go to work and keep their jobs.
Post a Comment
<< Home
