Thursday, August 24, 2006
Welcome to the class blog
I just wanted to welcome you to the class blog. If you've joined the blog, you will be able to both post and respond to messages that are posted on here.
To get us started, I wanted to pose the following question: If you were hired to run the campaign of a Congressional candidate in the state, how would you address the Hurricane Katrina issue? Would you use it as an issue in the race?
To get us started, I wanted to pose the following question: If you were hired to run the campaign of a Congressional candidate in the state, how would you address the Hurricane Katrina issue? Would you use it as an issue in the race?
Comments:
<< Home
I would limit use of Katrina fodder because it would be possible to percieve a candidate as being insincere. I would delegate the responsibility of researching the salience and the real Katrina issues. Then, I would assess what I was able to do. As far as a candidacy is concerned, I would focus on wages and taxes. I would appeal to those who are dissatisfied with the wages they are earning while the incumbents are constantly announcing an economic boom.
Post a Comment
<< Home
