Monday, October 23, 2006
New York Senate Race Debate
Recently at a New York Senate debate. The challenger Rep. John Spencer, came out and said that Ms. Clinton would be a "tremendous" candidate for the upcoming 2008 Presidential Race. This was a shock to many people because he also criticized Americans who hate her. He also said the she would make a great candidate for President but not at the expense of New Yorkers. He said this because one of his points in the race is that she sacrifices her duties of being the Sen. of New York to focus on the National aspects. He later said that he was not endorsing her or would not vote for her. Going on to say that she would be a good candidate from a Rep. viewpoint because maybe they could be her. Just wondering what everyone else thinks about the rumors about Hillary possibly running for Pres. in 2008.
Heres the link for anyone who wants to read the article
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,223497,00.html?sPage=fnc.politics/youdecide2006
Heres the link for anyone who wants to read the article
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,223497,00.html?sPage=fnc.politics/youdecide2006
Comments:
<< Home
I think a presidential election with Hillary Clinton would be very interesting. I also think she has the possibility of winning. Although she is notorious for self-balling and people mistakenly consider her a communist, she is popular. I think what people underestimate is the number of women who want a woman president. It doesn't matter that the woman is the quntessential career politician. However, I don't see Hillary Clinton as the Democratic candidate; I see Joe Biden.
Post a Comment
<< Home
