Friday, January 26, 2007

 

Abortion

Ok so I know that there are many things going on in America that we should worry about, but I am curious to know if anyone else is concerned with the fact that the "Main" candidates in the running for 2008 Elections all support abortion. Abortion is a big deal to me and I am very upset that even the Republican candidate is Pro-abortion. Abortion not only kills a life but also studies have shown that it has negative side effects to women that undergo the procedure. There are too many families out there that pray every night for a child to adopt. Abortion should stay illegal!

Comments:
My only problem with this post is that it says "abortion should stay illegal." Unfortunately, abortion is currently legal. Only certain procedures are illegal.
 
The problem with making abortion completely illegal is that a woman can still have an abortion, just in the back of a van somewhere by a black market doctor. I am against abortion as well, but do think that a woman that has been raped should be able to have an abortion. It is very easy for doctors to see if a woman has been raped so the doctors should be the ones to decide if a woman can have an abortion based on their findings of rape.
 
WoW!!!! Brooke J,

It's been a few days since I've viewed the blogs. Since than, I see that you've taken the gloves off and are throwing some hay maker punches. I'm almost tempted to just log-off, and not touch this one.
Routinely, I've made the comment that a child could be rotten to the core, and into all types of mischievous acts and criminal behavior. Nevertheless, when everyone else has given up on that child, mom will be right there giving her all to restore that child to a proper state of behavior. But, when mom gives up, the fat lady can step onto the stage and began to sing because it is all over with; except for God's intervention.
Now, this is a mess-up world that we live in; a little bit of everything going on. For instance, men wanting to marry men; women wanting to marry women, at this rate, it won't be long before people want to marry animals.
Also, the all increasing drug misconduct, police misconduct, and democratic misconduct. You name it. It is happening. This is just a messed up world, and abortion is an evil component of this world. Sure, this would be a better place if innocent babies were given an opportunity to live there live.
Nevertheless, there is an element of wisdom behind a woman's (Mother's) right to chose. I guess that wisdom would date back to King Solomon and the two mother's claiming maternal rights to a son after another son had died. I guess you know the story. Well, anyway, my point is more time than not a mother will chose correctly. Regardless of her decision, it's no one else's place to judge her actions, because ultimate accountability and responsibility is with her soul. For the record, I'm pro-life.

Thomas
 
If abortion is the killing of a human being, how come the fetus doesn't have a social security number or birth certificate at conception? I should not comment on abortion though since I am unable to get pregnant.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?