Tuesday, January 30, 2007
abortion
I agree about the abortion claim. I am a person who is not for abortion and is hard for me to vote for some one who is for it. I know that it is a major issue for many. The candidates for the presidency are for it . I guess i will have to find another issue to base my vote on for the president.
Comments:
<< Home
I believe abortion should be legal, but I don't condone it. Will a mother that does not want a child do anything to take care of it while pregnant? Did you know that children born of alcoholics rarely ever get better? It is easier to help a child with a druggie mother than one of fetal alcohol syndrome. Fetal Alcohol Syndrome and its effects are permanent, often leading to lifelong problems with mental retardation. Furthermore, women who don't want the child and don't have the option of medical care could damage themselves in an at home attempt at abortion. Rape victims and elderly should be able to choose. But, what constitutes rape? Would a woman who had been dating a man that was abusive be considered a rape victim? Could not anyone say they were raped for a way out? It's such a touchy subject for everyone with so much gray area that I don't believe a good decision about abortion can be made.
Remember that not ALL of the candidates running for president support abortion rights. There are several Republicans who don't support it, such as Romney, Brownback and Huckabee.
Melissa
Post a Comment
Melissa
<< Home

