Thursday, January 25, 2007
Africa needs help too.
I can not say that we should not help the people in Africa who has aids and hiv because there are people here who needs the help. Everyone does not have the resourses to help themselves. Should we really let people die because they do not have what we have in the U.S. If the U.S. did not have the resourses it has it would need some country to help us. I think countries should help other countries as well as themselves. I agree that we should be using money to help the aids and hiv crisis in America as well.
Comments:
<< Home
Hello Jessica,
These two comments or yours were very well stated: "Everyone does not have the recourses to help themselves. I think countries should help other countries as well as themselves;" because there are numerous resources that the United States lack. As a result, the U.S. has to depend on other countries to supplement our short-comings.
As a prime example, consider the state of emergency that would arise in the U.S. if the other countries did not supply oil resources to our country.
Thomas
Post a Comment
These two comments or yours were very well stated: "Everyone does not have the recourses to help themselves. I think countries should help other countries as well as themselves;" because there are numerous resources that the United States lack. As a result, the U.S. has to depend on other countries to supplement our short-comings.
As a prime example, consider the state of emergency that would arise in the U.S. if the other countries did not supply oil resources to our country.
Thomas
<< Home
