Friday, January 19, 2007

 

Obama running

I think it is a good idea that Obama is running. Although he might not be the best candidate to become president so early in his career, it does make Hilary want to step up her game. She will need to try to work harder to lead the democrats to a win.

Comments:
I see Obama running as a good thing...where his success lies at the end of the race Im unsure of as of yet. I do believe however, whether its Hillary or Obama as the democratic candidate either one would make a great choice as the next President.
 
I don't really know enough about Obama to say for sure. I mean, he looks like a guy I could go and have a beer with, which has gotten other President's elected I suppose, but I need a little more gossip on the guy before I can say for sure...anybody got any dirt???
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?