Monday, January 22, 2007
Sen. Clinton's Interview on ABC News
I was able to catch a small portion of an interview that Senator Clinton had on ABC news today. It reminded me of some of the things that we discussed in class. Mainly, how the media has a big influence on campaigns. The anchor said that Clinton did not want her interview to be edited, so it was done live. I also noticed that the anchor asked her not once, but twice, "did she think Obama has what it takes to be President". I think she handled the question well because she did not give her opinion on that. Instead, she said that Obama is a great guy and that it was up to the voters to decide if he is qualified to be president. Overall, the interview was interesting. I hate that I only caught the end of it.