Monday, February 19, 2007
Bill is Back?
I read an article today that Bill Clinton could fill in the vacated seat of his wife in the senate (if she wins). I guess the guy would need to stay busy and all. I thought it was kind of funny that she could take his old office and he could take hers...it's sweet isn't???? What do you guys think?
Comments:
<< Home
I think that it is interesting that he wants to take her old position if he would win. It's not exciting to think about because him as a politician does not really excite me but it does seem ok.
Hello Samuel,
From somewhere, on the Internet or one of those, syndicated programs; I became aware of the same situation. Ultimately, I think the conclusion was it would not be a financial appropriate decision for former President Clinton to assume a Senate seat. It seems the discussion was that he would lose big on speaking engagements. Also, they didn't mention it, but I think the Secret Service would have a bad hair day if the made such a move.
Thomas
From somewhere, on the Internet or one of those, syndicated programs; I became aware of the same situation. Ultimately, I think the conclusion was it would not be a financial appropriate decision for former President Clinton to assume a Senate seat. It seems the discussion was that he would lose big on speaking engagements. Also, they didn't mention it, but I think the Secret Service would have a bad hair day if the made such a move.
Thomas
i do not think it will happen, i do not think Senator Clinton will become president, therefore there will not be a vacant seat, maybe i am wrong
Post a Comment
<< Home

