Wednesday, March 07, 2007
Libby found guilty of several charges
Lewis 'Scooter' Libby found guilty of four of five counts in CIA leak. Different republicans are speaking out with their disappointment of Libby. On the show The View today the ladies were discussing how certain ones thought that Dick Cheney was a part of the leak and is now faking a blood clot. I found it amusing that some of the ladies were already finding him guilty before he was actually found guilty.
Comments:
<< Home
I find it amusing that the ladies of "The View" can even come close to being considered a viable source on political matters. Lesbianism, maybe. Politics, no.
He'll be ok...if anything he might serve a few months then just get a Presidential pardon...but I'm sure his lawyers can stretch out an appeal for long enough for us to forget, and him to not serve any time at all. And if Cheney goes to jail...he's big enough and gangsta enough to fight anyone off of him...he shot a guy in the face already...and he was a friend!!!
Hello Jessica,
I'm not familiar with the show, "The View." Nevertheless, I can very much so relate to what you're saying.
I find it more amusing that those ladies would find Vice President Cheney guilt after an independent investigation has been completed, a determination made about the persons to charge, and VP Cheney not being one of those persons indicted.
Actually, the whole fiesta is a mockery to the institution of the United States Government.
In my opinion as an outsider looking in with limited knowledge of the evidence, I think the whole situation boiled down to who carried more weight in their pants.
See, this isn't about Lewis "Scooter" Libby, or VP Cheney. This is about a covert "JAB" at President Bush. After all that President Bush has experienced, will he have the guts to pardon Lewis "Scooter" Libby?
That is the question. The answer is, "President Bush is a man of conviction. Believe it or not, I assume President Bush will personally put Lewis 'Scooter' Libby on trial. The elements of the offense President Bush will evaluate are:
(1)Did ‘Scooter’ Libby actually
leak out the information?
(2)If so, why did 'Scooter' Libby
leak out the information?
(3)Considering each of the
elements, was 'Scooter' Libby
acting in good faith toward the
Presidential administration?"
That Element #3 is the million dollar question. If the answer is "Yes," Mr. Libby gets pardoned regardless of anything else. If the answer is "No," Mr. Libby does not receive a Presidential pardon from President Bush.
Thomas
I'm not familiar with the show, "The View." Nevertheless, I can very much so relate to what you're saying.
I find it more amusing that those ladies would find Vice President Cheney guilt after an independent investigation has been completed, a determination made about the persons to charge, and VP Cheney not being one of those persons indicted.
Actually, the whole fiesta is a mockery to the institution of the United States Government.
In my opinion as an outsider looking in with limited knowledge of the evidence, I think the whole situation boiled down to who carried more weight in their pants.
See, this isn't about Lewis "Scooter" Libby, or VP Cheney. This is about a covert "JAB" at President Bush. After all that President Bush has experienced, will he have the guts to pardon Lewis "Scooter" Libby?
That is the question. The answer is, "President Bush is a man of conviction. Believe it or not, I assume President Bush will personally put Lewis 'Scooter' Libby on trial. The elements of the offense President Bush will evaluate are:
(1)Did ‘Scooter’ Libby actually
leak out the information?
(2)If so, why did 'Scooter' Libby
leak out the information?
(3)Considering each of the
elements, was 'Scooter' Libby
acting in good faith toward the
Presidential administration?"
That Element #3 is the million dollar question. If the answer is "Yes," Mr. Libby gets pardoned regardless of anything else. If the answer is "No," Mr. Libby does not receive a Presidential pardon from President Bush.
Thomas
I hate "The View!" It consists of a bunch of women that give their opinions about stuff that they have no idea about! Barbara Walters had her day and now she needs to retire. As far as Libby I agree with Samuel...he will get a Presidential pardon.
Post a Comment
<< Home

