Monday, April 30, 2007

 

"Don't Touch Me"

I thought the story on how Karl Rove told Sheryl Crow not to touch him was HILARIOUS!!! I can't blame the guy...I don't want anyone who only uses one sheet of toilet paper to wipe to touch me either!!

Comments:
HILARIOUS!!!HA, Samuel,

Well, you shouldn't contain all of the HILARIOUSNESS!!! to yourself. I haven't heard anything about this issue. Than again, some things are just suppose to be private. How did the media get their hands on this issue? On the other hand, this appears to be an activity that is common amongst members of society. Most of us wash our hands on a regular basis though. Are you implying that Sheryl Crow never washes her hands? Now, if you want to hear a real story, there is a madam from the Washington, D.C., area that has been keeping a Black book. Initially, I heard about this Black book about a month and a half ago before the issue went cold again. The topic of the Black book came up again this morning (Monday, April 30). I guess someone stop paying their Blackmail expenses. Nevertheless, the madam and her lawyer have been threatening to make some names and numbers public. According to media sources, there are some people in Washington who are shaking in their pants, or dresses. Actually, the exact comment was, “Just because the Republicans are in the White House doesn’t mean sex scandals are immune from the media.” You know, Republicans are supposed to be conservatives. Apparently, this issue is going to make the Clinton-Lewinsky scandal look like a nighttime bed story. From my perceptive, once this story actually breaks, we may just be witnessing a NIGHTMARE. Some people have probably been just testing the waters to determine if this story should be told. O.K., let's be fair about this. Anyone can go to a phone directory to develop a list of names and numbers. To be a valid story, the madam may have to present some visual images also; otherwise the evidence isn't measuring up. But, I am going to stock up on my popcorn tonight; just in case the stuff does hit the fan.

Thomas
 
I agree with Samuel! I thought it was in poor taste of Sheryl Crow to diss Karl and then tell him to cool down. I understand that a lot of people do not like Karl Rove (I personally know him and he is very stubborn), but like him or hate him he works for the White House and I don't think I would mess with him!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?