Monday, January 28, 2008
Life imitating film, the link b/t Hiliary and Election
Take a look at this video that uses the film Election to frame the frustrations that Hilliary is probably feeling after South Carolina. Please cut and paste the link, my advanced internet skills are lacking.
http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid988092926/bctid1377935786
Although I am not fans of either Barack or Hilliary, the frustration that Hilliary feels has to be about that of runner who after training for months gets beat by the new kid who got out of bed that morning and wanted to run in the track meet. So the question has to be posed, is experience in politics an asset or hindrance? Is vast political experience necessary to run the country? From a common sense approach, of course its neccesary, however this is just my opinion, I could be wrong.
http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid988092926/bctid1377935786
Although I am not fans of either Barack or Hilliary, the frustration that Hilliary feels has to be about that of runner who after training for months gets beat by the new kid who got out of bed that morning and wanted to run in the track meet. So the question has to be posed, is experience in politics an asset or hindrance? Is vast political experience necessary to run the country? From a common sense approach, of course its neccesary, however this is just my opinion, I could be wrong.