Thursday, January 24, 2008
Things that make you go "hmmmm....."
Yahoo news just reported a second break-in at the Romney headquarters.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080124/ap_on_el_pr/romney_headquarters_break_in_1;_ylt=Aqf0j8zLqnftE3YZjeH6SIBh24cA
Laptops were stolen this time, and back in September computers and a televison were stolen. The authorities and campaign officials say that the two burglaries were not related or politically motivated. Hmmm....sounds suspicious to me. I think it's very possible that supporters of the other candidates would be desperate enough to resort to crime to get "dirt" or any info that would give them the upper hand, especially now that Romney has had a popularity surge. The television could have just been thrown in for the heck of it or to keep it from looking politically motivated. Any thoughts?
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080124/ap_on_el_pr/romney_headquarters_break_in_1;_ylt=Aqf0j8zLqnftE3YZjeH6SIBh24cA
Laptops were stolen this time, and back in September computers and a televison were stolen. The authorities and campaign officials say that the two burglaries were not related or politically motivated. Hmmm....sounds suspicious to me. I think it's very possible that supporters of the other candidates would be desperate enough to resort to crime to get "dirt" or any info that would give them the upper hand, especially now that Romney has had a popularity surge. The television could have just been thrown in for the heck of it or to keep it from looking politically motivated. Any thoughts?
Comments:
<< Home
That is very interesting. I had no idea that they had been broken into before. It will be very interesting to see what becomes of this. If I was Romney, I would definitely want some answers in terms of who did this.
Thanks for the info, Julie. I had not heard about this. It does seem kind of hard to believe that a break-in to a candidate headquarters could NOT be politically driven. I certainly don't think another campaign would have been behind it, but it could be some local supporters. I'd say it would be very hard to use anything learned from sucha break-in. If you use it, you're basically fingering yourself in the crime. INteresting stuff!
Post a Comment
<< Home
