Thursday, January 24, 2008

 

VP possibilties

I know there is a long way to go before we get to the point of picking running mates, but I can't help but think about it. With so many guys in the GOP race it seems likely that one of the runners up will end up on the ticket as VP. A Romney/Huckabee ticket would have an interesting religious twist, wouldn't it? I just think it will be very interesting to see what names end up on the ticket. On the Democratic side, I know Edwards has said he wouldn't, but I think he would be a good mate for either of the others. Also seems like a stint as VP would put in position to run again in a few years.

You guys have any thoughts?

Comments:
I've heard rumblings that a McCain / Thompson ticket could be a possibility. I understand that the two are pretty close friends. I don't see a Romney / Huckabee ticket happening, but I guess stranger things have happened.

I don't know what the Democratic ticket will look like. I think Edwards will stick to his guns and not run as a vice presidential candidate.

There seems to be so much hostility on the democratic side that there may need to be some fences mended before anyone sides with anyone else. Very interesting.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?