Tuesday, February 19, 2008

 

Clinton campaign

I think we all agree the Clinton campaign is reeling, and if the footage I saw this morning was recent, they're in worse trouble than I thought. It showed Bill addressing a crowd, but he spent more time smarting off to hecklers than he did promoting Hillary. He was very tacky and unprofessional. If that's the best he can do, Hillary would be wise to leave him at home. His actions were certainly NOT helping an already struggling campaign...

Anyone else see that footage?

Comments:
I saw the footage, and believe that Pres. Clinton has gotten a bit of a big head. It seems as though he feels that he can address a crowd (of Hillary's supporters no doubt) and say whatever he wants to say without reprocussions. Hillary needs everything that she can get at this point. I haven't heard one good thing about her lately!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?