Friday, February 01, 2008

 

Democratic Debate

I finally got a chance to see Obama and Clinton go at it last night in the Calif. debate, but it was not what I expected. If you didn't see it, they were very civil. They talked issues and jabbed at the Republicans much more than they jabbed at each other. They even agreed on a few things! As one CNN analyst put it, they both realized all the public squabbling was not doing either of them any good.

As someone who has little patience for "childish" politics, I was glad to see them grow up. I have a new-found respect for both of them now.

Comments:
I think that the peace between the two will not last. There are still several primaries left and I belive that they will start arguing with each other during the next few primaries.
 
I didn't get to see the debate, but I'm surprised that they were that civil. I hope that they can keep up the good will, but like Steven says, I doubt it.
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?