Friday, February 08, 2008

 

DeMoCrAtiC VP

Just curious of other thoughts on who will get the nod to run for the Vice-Presidency...If Hillary Clinton wins do you believe she will ask Obama & if Obama wins will he ask Hillary? Or are there other people in line for VP such as John Edwards?

Comments:
I think that if Hilary wins she will elect Obama to be her vice president. However, if Obama wins, I cannot see Hilary being the choice for the Vice President. I would not be surprised if Obama chose John Edwards. I am just ready to have the two tickets decided, so we can see who is going to be on them.
 
I agree Parker. I think Hilary might ask Obama. However, I don't see Hilary being Barak's VP candidate. I think Obama might go get someone else to be his running mate.
 
I agree with you both as well. I'm really just anticipating which one it will be to run against McCain.
 
I agree with both of you. The best idea would be for Hilary to pick Obama and Obama to choose Edwards.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?