Wednesday, February 20, 2008

 

Hillary = Obama

It seems to me that Hillary and Barack are essentially the same candidate. I can not tell one bit of difference between the two of them, politically. (Their past voting record notwithstanding!) They seem to have the same values and principles, and stand for the same political "movement". In fact, the only difference that I CAN see is that Hillary seems to be very smug and devious, while Barack's supporters all describe him as "infectious!" Why have two candidates, who are so very similar running against each other and splitting the vote? I think, for Hillary's sake, that it would be benificial to start focusing on their differences and less on whatever it is that she is currently focusing.

Comments:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgXPVmlXKQI
This is a link from Hannity and Colmes show on Fox News. The Democratic audience is asked if there is a policy difference between Hillary and Barack...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?