Monday, February 04, 2008

 

Hope for Huckabee?

Does anyone think there is any hope left for Huckabee with the primary votes from the Southern states? Also, what are the chances of McCain or Romney picking him up as VP?

Comments:
I expect Huckabee to have a good showing in the South tomorrow, but I don't see it being enough to really get him back in the race. With that said, I think he would be a pretty good running mate for either of the other. His appeal to evangelicals would definitely strenghten the GOP ticket.
 
I agree I think Huckabee will have a really good showing tomorrow, but I think McCain has pretty much got the GOP nomination sealed up
 
I also think Huckabee will have a decent showing tomorrow, but not enough to make a huge difference. I hadn't thought about Romney choosing Huckabee as a running mate, however I do feel that McCain will choose him. I think that will make a pretty strong ticket on the Republican side. I am ready to see the results of today.
 
I also think Huckabee will have a good showing tomorrow, but I don't think it's enough.....I think McCain has got the GOP nomination in the bag. This race is getting very interesting if I may say so....
 
I agree with you all...its really going to be interesting to see how Hillary or Barack match up with McCain. The guy's doing pretty good.
 
I think Huckabee would be a good choice for McCain as a VP running mate. He should be helpful in sealing evangelical votes for McCain.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?