Sunday, February 10, 2008
McCain and Huck
Does anyone think McCain and Huckabee are in this thing together? And I wonder if McCain will choose Huckabee as his running mate as it gets closer to November. What do you guys think?
Comments:
<< Home
I think Republicans would feel a lot more comfortable with McCain if he teamed up with Huckabee. It might at least encourage some conservative Republicans who might not vote at all due to their dissatisfaction with McCain.
I think that the two could definitely use each other. I think Julie makes a good point....it definitely might encourage some conservatives who aren't thrilled with McCain to get out and vote.
I think McCain would kill Huckabee before they got to the November elections. They're like oil and water. I've only heard 3 candidates mentiones as his VP choice and they were people I'd never heard of. I think they were like Charlie Christ of Florida...and some other folks. 2 leading candidates according to some political blogs are haley barbour and marsha blackbourn (marsha was an MSU grad). All the news talk shows are saying he needs a female or Latino/a.
Could be fun...maybe it'll be somebody really different so we'll have somebody new to talk about : )
Could be fun...maybe it'll be somebody really different so we'll have somebody new to talk about : )
I have thought for quite a while now that Huckabee as a VP candidate for McCain would be a great fit for the Republicans. As Julie and Whitney mentioned, I think that McCain's chances of election would be greatly increased by Huckabee's alignment with McCain. While McCain might struggle with evangelical votes, Huckabee could help draw many of these votes to McCain. Frankly, they are going to need all of them to win this election.
Post a Comment
<< Home
