Tuesday, February 12, 2008
MSU Student Elections
I was just curious as to how many of ya'll keep up with the Student Association elections here at MSU. I know some are more involved in it than others. I usually try to vote in these elections, although I can't remember if I voted every year. I was just curious because I have a few friends who are running this year.
Comments:
<< Home
When I was in undergrad I always voted; however, since I started grad school in August I have not really kept up with election stuff. I should definitely be better since I am still a student here at MSU. When is voting day?
I can honestly say I have never voted in the campus elections. I'm in my fourth year at the school. I also think it's sad that this is the first year I have wanted to vote in the SA elections and I'm not even going to be here next year.
Post a Comment
<< Home
