Sunday, February 24, 2008

 

New York Times/John McCain

What are the general thoughts on the story published in the NY Times about McCain and an inappropriate relationship he may have had with Washington lobbyist Vicki Iseman...Do you think it will help unite the Republican party behind him, have no effect, or in fact be harmful for his campaign?

Comments:
It seems to me that it is being downplayed. I didn't hear much about it over the weekend or anything about it this morning. Also, the other candidates even seem to believe McCain.

Unless someone comes up with some kind of solid evidence that he had an inappropriate relationship with the lobbyist, I believe the whole thing will die away.
 
The NY Times is a paper known for its incorrect publishings, and "spun" reports. At the beginning of the campaign, the Times endorsed McCain, and now they come out with these allegations that seem to have had little effect.
I, personally, do not believe this story to be true, and think that the Ny Times should not have printed the article. I believe that it will backfire more on them than it will McCain.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?