Friday, February 22, 2008
Texas debate between Obama and Hillary
If anyone watched this debate it was an extremely heated one! Regarding Obama's plagiarized speeches, Hillary quoted...............
“If your candidacy is going to be about words then they should be your own words,” she said. “…Lifting whole passages from someone else’s speeches is not change you can believe in, it’s change you can Xerox.”
Do you think she is taking it a step too far with this comment or do you think it's something that should of been said?
“If your candidacy is going to be about words then they should be your own words,” she said. “…Lifting whole passages from someone else’s speeches is not change you can believe in, it’s change you can Xerox.”
Do you think she is taking it a step too far with this comment or do you think it's something that should of been said?
Comments:
<< Home
At first I thought that Hillary might be a bit out of line with the comment. Though I still believe it might be out of line, I understand her point. Hillary was implying that Obama used lines from his campaign's co-chairman. It would be nice for Obama to talk from his heart instead of saying rehearsed lines.
Hillary is trying anything that she can to get any sort of lead on Obama, at this point. She has praised him and said that she was honored to be in the race with him, but then she comes back, weeks later, and scolds him repeatedly. I don't think that Hillary has any idea what direction she wants to go with her campaign, at the moment. She is all over the place. She needs to find out where she wants to be on issues, the image she wants to project, and the battles that she wants to fight. Basicly, she needs to huddle up, regroup, formulate a game-plan, then hit the field and play ball with a goal-oriented strategy. (If it's not too late!)
At this point Hillary is trying any and everything she can to hit Obama. I don't know if I think this will help her in the end or not. This campaign is really getting out of hand and we still have several months until November. I almost afraid to see what new rabbits will be pulled out of the hat in the future...
Post a Comment
<< Home
