Tuesday, March 04, 2008

 

Ads on local TV

I finally saw a presidential spot on a local station yesterday. Previously the ads I had seen were on CNN through satellite, but yesterday morning -and again today - there was an Obama ad aired during the WCBI morning show. Finally, the election makes it to Mississippi!

Obama's ad was a typical one and has probably been used in other states along the way. It talked about how America could not afford another four years without healthcare, better schools and better wages.

If you haven't seen it yet, you probably will before next Tuesday's primary.

Comments:
I saw it too. It was good to finally see a presidential ad in Mississippi. It made me feel as though we are apart of the process. I wonder if we will see any more ads from any other candidates any time soon.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?