Wednesday, March 05, 2008

 

Clinton Hints at Sharing Ticket with Obama

Asked on CBS's "The Early Show" whether she and Obama should be on the same ticket, Clinton said: "That may be where this is headed, but of course we have to decide who is on the top of ticket. I think the people of Ohio very clearly said that it should be me."

What are your thoughts on them running together? I've heard some correspondents say that America is not ready for both a female and an African American.....

Do you think Obama would agree to run with her?

Comments:
I honestly don't think Obama would run with her. She might choose him but I can't see him choosing Hillary. I think Hillary is really trying to "get in where she fits in". Hillary is not backing down one bit so I think she would try anything to be in office regardless of who it is with. As for Obama...thats a different story
 
I would be shocked it this happened. I think both are such strong figures, it would be difficult to imagine one as a VP.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?