Wednesday, March 05, 2008

 

Correction

I spoke (or wrote) too soon. Apparently Clinton has won both Texas and Ohio as well as Vermont and it looks like she very well may be taking the nominee now. What is everyone's take?

Comments:
It still looked like a close count in Texas this morning. I'm just not sure what's going to happen. Some correspondents on Fox were saying that Obama has lost his momentum.
 
Hillary has won both states (Ohio and Texas), but I don't think that makes her the nominee. There are still some primaries to go and Pennsylvania, I think is a big one! That might be good for her since it's near New York. I still think it's going to be a close race till the end. As for Obama "losing his momentum," I don't think that's true. I mean look what a tight race the Texas primary was!!
 
I agree with Whitney. I think winning those states kept Hillary in the race, but Texas still was a very close one. It is apparent however that Hillary refuses to back down easily from this one.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?