Tuesday, March 18, 2008
General election outlook
If the results of this poll are any indication, it looks like the tight races might continue even once the Democratic nominee is chosen. It suggests that either Obama or Clinton would be in a virtual tie right now...
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2008/03/18/poll-obama-clinton-both-tie-mccain/
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2008/03/18/poll-obama-clinton-both-tie-mccain/
Comments:
<< Home
I was looking around the internet and some people have suggested Condoleeza Rice as a possible running mate. This might draw some of the female voter support that Clinton threatens to horde if she gets the nod. However, that is simply speculation on one of the blogs. I've also seen the governor of Alaska mentioned (also a woman). Huckabee has been mentioned as well as several other Republicans who were in the running for the nod...it most likely will be a good while before he makes any sort of choice.
I wander what would happen if all of the delegate votes were a tie, even the super delegate votes were a tie. What would happen? I mean would there be three people on the ticket, two for Pres. and one for Vice Pres. (Just kidding, but seriously). I guess this is unchartered territory for politics.
Post a Comment
<< Home
