Monday, March 31, 2008
McCain in Meridian
He's speaking at the Riley Center right now:
http://www.msstate.edu/web/media/announcement.php?id=344
http://www.msstate.edu/web/media/announcement.php?id=344
Comments:
<< Home
That would have been interesting to attend. I don't vote republican, but I think it's important to listen to all the candidates.
I am glad that he did come to Mississippi. I wasn't sure that he would come, since he is the only Republican left.
I think it is great that possible presidents have come to Mississippi in the last few months. It definitely makes me feel that the Mississippi vote will matter come November. I would love for one of the candidates to come to campus.
I am also glad he came to Mississippi. I am like Parker, it makes me feel like our vote counts! I saw some pictures in the clarion ledger of the visit in Meridian. There was one of his 96 year old mother. I am amazed at how wonderful she looks. She almost looks better than him!! Random comment I know, but it's true......
Post a Comment
<< Home
