Monday, March 31, 2008

 

Obama or Hillary

I was just wondering if anyone had any ideas on who McCain would rather match up against on the ballot. I am kinda thinking Hillary. Any thoughts?

Comments:
I think he would rather take on Hillary. Obama would give him too much competition in debates. I've been hearing several people say they don't think Hillary could beat McCain and I'm sure he thinks the same thing.
 
Hillary would be the best person for McCain to compete against. Obama's charisma could cause problems for McCain.
 
I agree that McCain would have a tougher time with Obama. Of course, at this point anyone would have a tough time with Obama since he is the media darling.

However, here's a thought. I wonder if Hillary doesn't match up better with McCain after the pastor situation. Because I bet that sound byte will be used against Obama, if Barack does get the nomination.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?