Saturday, March 29, 2008
Obama Supporters Think Clinton Should Pull Out?
I read today that Sens. Christopher Dodd and Patrick Leahy, two of Obama's biggest supporters, stated that Hillary Clinton should consider folding her campaign to become the democratic nominee. Barack Obama later stated that he feels that Hillary should stay in as long as she wants, and that her supporters should follow her as long as they want.
Do you think that Obama would have a better chance to win in the general election if Hillary drops out now? Just for the record, Hillary says she has no plan to drop out.
Do you think that Obama would have a better chance to win in the general election if Hillary drops out now? Just for the record, Hillary says she has no plan to drop out.
Comments:
<< Home
Umm...I don't know. I kinda think all of the media attention helps the democrats out. What is the saying, no press is bad press? I just think that when one of them drops out the democrats will lose alot of media coverage. Americans love a close game, I actually think it helps to have the competition. It's like survivor, washington style. You keep watching it to see who gets voted off next.
Post a Comment
<< Home
