Saturday, March 22, 2008

 

Obama's Speech on Race

I posted earlier this week on Richardson's endorsement of Barak Obama. Reading an article today, Richardson said that Obama's speech on race, fueled by the his former pastor's comments, was what clinched his endorsement of Obama. I find this very interesting that Obama was able to turn a potential media nightmare into a positive.

On another note, James Carville mentioned that he felt betrayed by Richardson's endorsement of Obama. Carville is a former Clinton staff member and a current employee of CNN. I am assuming that this is the same person that we have discussed in class.

Comments:
It seems as if Obama can do no wrong. The more situations that seem to pop up, the more positive his appeal grows. He would have to pull a Gary Hart to botch this media attention, but Obama seems much smarter and much cleaner than our old friend Hart.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?