Thursday, March 06, 2008
Political Ticker...
Some interesting tidbits on CNN's Political Ticker site this morning. Bob Dole was on Larry King last night and talked about McCain's temper. Yet he says "it's not a problem any more." That's not gonna make people feel any better!
The second article talks about Rush Limbaugh's comments that the Democratic dream ticket (an African American and a woman, in either order) "doesn't have a prayer."
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/
The second article talks about Rush Limbaugh's comments that the Democratic dream ticket (an African American and a woman, in either order) "doesn't have a prayer."
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/
Comments:
<< Home
I have seen information that suggests McCain has a temper as well. Compared to Obama, Hillary, and the now absent Huckabee, his demeanor seems to be the most volatile.
McCain is the most politically seasoned, but I do wish he had a better grip on the makeup of his demeanor.
Post a Comment
McCain is the most politically seasoned, but I do wish he had a better grip on the makeup of his demeanor.
<< Home
