Thursday, April 17, 2008

 

Cindy McCain on "The View"

For all you girls you like to watch "The View" (which I know most of us probably don't get to watch it because we work) Cindy McCain will be the guest on Monday's show. I would really actually like to see it because I have never really heard her speak......just wanted to let ya know if anyone was interested in watching it!

They will probably bring up the whole recipe scandal. For those of you who don't know, recently McCain's campaign has undergone mild embarassment because an intern posted recipes to John McCain's campaign web site lifted from Rachel Ray and the Food Network and falsely passed them off as Cindy McCain's.

Comments:
I would really like to watch this. As you said, I really haven't heard much from Cindy McCain and would just like to hear her speak and see how she handles herself on such an outspoken show as The View...Unfortunately, I will be in class, but look forward to hearing the reviews she recevies.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?