Monday, April 28, 2008
Clinton Better Chance than Obama Against McCain?
According to Fox News, Hillary Rodham Clinton has a better chance than Barack Obama of beating Republican John McCain, according to a new Associated Press-Ipsos poll that bolsters her argument that she is more electable in the fall than her rival for the Democratic nomination.
I am not sure what my thoughts are on this......
What do ya'll think?
I am not sure what my thoughts are on this......
What do ya'll think?
Comments:
<< Home
All of the sudden, Hillary seems to be gaining steam, in large due to the troubles that Obama is having with the media.
One month ago, I thought that Obama had the best chance at McCain. Today, I am starting to think that Fox News might be right.
Post a Comment
One month ago, I thought that Obama had the best chance at McCain. Today, I am starting to think that Fox News might be right.
<< Home
