Sunday, April 13, 2008
Hillary and Whiskey in Indiana
Did anyone see the pictures/video of Hillary Clinton taking a shot of whiskey at a restauarant in Crown Point, Indiana? Will this have any effect on her campaign? And if so will it be positive or negative?
Comments:
<< Home
You know, people drink and enjoy their whiskey. But, I can understand how it could definitely hurt her. Some people want to think of their president as someone who is above smoking and drinking and using profane language. This, however, is not the case and I think it would help if people realize the President is just like the rest of us, just in an elevated position. If people really thought that it wouldn't hurt her at all. Since some people have an elevated image of what the president should be, I think it will hurt her.
I think it will probably hurt her more than help her. My opinion is that some people might take offense to seeing her do this. If she would not have done it, I can't imagine people questioning her on why she doesn't drink in public more. I have no idea if she drinks reguarly or not, however, I just feel that it would hurt more than help.
I think it helps and hurts her. I think for many it humanizes her in a way to throw one back with the guys, but others.....not so much!
I agree it makes her look more like a common human being but I know that she is just putting on an act. I really dont think it helps her, I believe it does more harm than good because somebody like her who is at the forefront of the media shouldnt be slamming down shots of whiskey in public
Post a Comment
<< Home
