Friday, April 11, 2008
Humorous comments about McCains age
I finally found this on YouTube. This is the daily show bit of McCains age. He is the link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgKgAMf_WTQ
Comments:
<< Home
That is pretty funny rendition of McCain's age! I personally like the you tube video we saw in class when McCain calls the guy a "little jerk" after the guy asked McCain about possibly dying in office. Pretty funny. It seems that many individuals have strong opinions of McCain's age. I wonder how much his age really effects his campaign?!?! Or if it even does?
This is a funny clip on McCain and his age. I was wondering if his age would be a factor or not. Some people might think he is too old while some may think he is experienced. Age worked for Ragean.
I too wonder if age will play an issue as election time draws closer...I feel like he has handled the issue quite well when brought up thus far...so I guess we will see!
Post a Comment
<< Home
