Wednesday, April 02, 2008

 

McCain on David Letterman

I'm think I'm beginning to sound like a "McCain groupie"....but, did anyone else see him on David Letterman last night? I thought he made a good impression by using humor and positive statements. He said that he wanted to keep this campaign clean, and I have noticed that he defended Hillary with her Bosnia mistake and Obama about Pastor Wright. I heard him say Hillary probably made an honest mistake in reference to Bosnia and that he did not believe Obama agreed with Pastor Wright's statements. I think this is honorable, but I wonder if will feel the need to go on the offensive closer to election time.....

Comments:
I think that's a good observation. My take is that McCain can afford to be positive because Obama and Clinton are doing all the work for him. I did stumble across this earlier:
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/

Apparently Hillary is going after McCain in an attack ad but McCain had an ad that answered it back in a couple of hours. They must have been sitting on that one. Why is Hillary going after McCain? To make her look more like the contender?
 
I think it is smart of McCain to go on Letterman and other tv shows. This just helps him appeal to that many more voters. I think that it is honorable of McCain to say positive things about both Obama and Clinton.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?