Friday, April 18, 2008

 

The Obama Factor

After the display in the debate and the increasing pressure on the horserace for the Democratic nomination, do you think Obama can maintain his relationship with the media and dodge some of the bullets that will surely come in the fall when he faces McCain?

Comments:
I think that Obama will maintain a fairly good relationship with the media. It is probably impossible to dodge all of the negativity that comes from the media. However, I think that since he has made it this far without having a major breakdown with the media, he should be able to carry it to November.
 
I agree with Parker...Sure there will probably be future negativity that will occur if he does indeed go on to face McCain. However, his relationship w/the media to this point has been fairly good, and I predict it will remain so.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?