Friday, April 04, 2008

 

Obama says that babies are punishment?

I just watched a video clip of Barack Obama referring to having babies as a punishment for teens who get pregnant. He is catching a lot of heat over this comment.

Does anyone see this as an offensive statement?

I actually do.

Comments:
I think it is EXTREMELY offensive!! When did this happen? Is this a new comment? He is digging himself a hole.......
 
Here is the video clip from youtube.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNbaig-D5pk
 
You know, I see all of the candidates digging a hole for themselves. But when Barack says something improper, it is always downplayed by the media, the public, etc. To be such an accomplished speaker, he has made some really obvious mistakes lately. I know he is trying to discourage teen pregnancy, but what he said was bad.
 
Wow. I just can't believe anyone running for public office would be stupid enough to utter those words. I wonder what kind of backlash he is feeling over that statement.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?