Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Pennsylvania Primary TODAY!
The long awaited Pennsylvania Primary is today!
This could determine the fate of Hillary Clinton's Presidential Bid!
Do ya'll think she will win the state of Pennsylvania?
This could determine the fate of Hillary Clinton's Presidential Bid!
Do ya'll think she will win the state of Pennsylvania?
Comments:
<< Home
If I was guessing, I would say Obama is going to win. I think that if he does win, Clinton's run for presidency could come to an end. She needs to win this primary, however, I just think Obama is going to win by a very small margin.
Since she did win the Pennsylvania Primary...does she still have a chance to win the Democratic Nomin?
I think the chances of her winning are still very slim. I wonder if she is holding out more negative press against her opponent?
Post a Comment
<< Home
