Sunday, April 06, 2008
Pennsylvania Primary
There are a few other primaries to take place, but I think Pennsylvania is some time next week and a pretty big one for Hillary and Obama.............
Any thoughts of how it might turn out?
Any thoughts of how it might turn out?
Comments:
<< Home
I wonder if anything will change since Mark Penn has stepped down as Hillary's campaign strategist. I was reading this weekend that the strategy to have Hillary portray experience was all his idea. Now the strategy seems to be changing to focus on issues and her competence.
I am not sure how this primary will turn out. If I had to guess, I would say Obama will win, but it will be extremely close. I guess every primary from here on out will be very important. We will see.
I am not sure how this primary will turn out. If I had to guess, I would say Obama will win, but it will be extremely close. I guess every primary from here on out will be very important. We will see.
Post a Comment
<< Home
