Friday, April 11, 2008
Strategy, Strategy, Strategy
Seeing as how we all loved the strategy question (#3) on the test I thought this might be helpful (granted it would have been a whole lot more helpful wednesday) I thought this might be of some interest. It basically breaks the candidates strategy down by online marketing, social sites, and blogging.
Hillary: http://www.searchmarketinggurus.com/search_marketing_gurus/2008/02/democrat-hillar.html
Obama: http://www.searchmarketinggurus.com/search_marketing_gurus/2008/01/democrat-barack.html
McCain: http://www.searchmarketinggurus.com/search_marketing_gurus/2008/01/republican-john.html
This one talks about McCain's All-American strategy:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/daniel-nichanian/for-mccain-allamerican-_b_94572.html
This one talks about the need for Obama to change his strategy and go after Hillary:
http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publish/article_4476.shtml
This one talks about the shake-up in Hillary's strategy:
http://www.iht.com/articles/2008/04/08/america/08clinton.php
So...what do you think about the different campaign's strategy? Who's in it to win it?
Hillary: http://www.searchmarketinggurus.com/search_marketing_gurus/2008/02/democrat-hillar.html
Obama: http://www.searchmarketinggurus.com/search_marketing_gurus/2008/01/democrat-barack.html
McCain: http://www.searchmarketinggurus.com/search_marketing_gurus/2008/01/republican-john.html
This one talks about McCain's All-American strategy:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/daniel-nichanian/for-mccain-allamerican-_b_94572.html
This one talks about the need for Obama to change his strategy and go after Hillary:
http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publish/article_4476.shtml
This one talks about the shake-up in Hillary's strategy:
http://www.iht.com/articles/2008/04/08/america/08clinton.php
So...what do you think about the different campaign's strategy? Who's in it to win it?
Comments:
<< Home
Thanks for the links. This is very helpful. The difficult part is to compare strategies since the democratic primary is still going on. It is easier for me to see Hillary's and Barack's strategies. For McCain, I believe he may be saving strategy for the general election.
I have to agree. It would seem that the Democratic candidates are really exerting themselves right now while McCain is setting up for a major push. He can relax now, but I think when the Democratic nomination is decided, he will really pull out his real strategy.
Post a Comment
<< Home
