Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Chandra Levy Case
We talked about this case last week sometime in class, and so I thought it would be good to post the update that has just come out in this case.
Here is an article if you want to take a look:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29371534/
Here is an interesting site that gives all the background information on the case.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/metro/specials/chandra/
Here is an article if you want to take a look:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29371534/
Here is an interesting site that gives all the background information on the case.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/metro/specials/chandra/
Comments:
<< Home
I am glad the police finally solved this case. It should not have taken them eight years to solve it. I am sure Gary Condit is glad to have it solved as well (he can finally put this behind him). Levy's death ruined Condit's life too because their affair was made public and Condit was not re-elected. I am glad that Levy's parents finally got some closure.
Finally, they solved the case. It took them so long to solve it and they gave her parents far too many hopes about what the police were doing. Her case was made public because of her affair but it should have been solved long before regardless.
I feel very bad for her parents, the fact that they lost a daughter and that they had to wait 8 years to have at least some form of closure. I also feel sorry for Condit. I know he was married and obviously in the wrong for having an affair, but his life was basically ruined after these accusations. Eight years is a long time to wait for your innocence to be proven.
Post a Comment
<< Home
