Wednesday, February 18, 2009
McCain blacklists The View?
According to CNN, McCain may have blacklisted The View after a somewhat heated, confrontational appearance on the program back in September. http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/
Barbara Walters claims that McCain told her at a recent Washington event he will not be appearing on the show "anytime soon."
McCain was quesitoned on Sarah Palin's credentials and qualifications, and wife Cindy also claimed that the co-hosts "picked our bones clean."
After watching the attached video, what are your thoughts?
http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCkgtisIz5A
Barbara Walters claims that McCain told her at a recent Washington event he will not be appearing on the show "anytime soon."
McCain was quesitoned on Sarah Palin's credentials and qualifications, and wife Cindy also claimed that the co-hosts "picked our bones clean."
After watching the attached video, what are your thoughts?
http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCkgtisIz5A
Comments:
<< Home
I think that this was an interesting interview. I remember seeing clips of it right after it happened. I am not sure if McCain should "blacklist" the show, but really he has no reason to be going on the show right now anyway. The only reason he was on the show at that time was because he was running for president.
I did think it was interesting how Barbara Walters almost NEVER looked McCain in the eyes. Just something interesting to note.
Post a Comment
I did think it was interesting how Barbara Walters almost NEVER looked McCain in the eyes. Just something interesting to note.
<< Home
