Saturday, February 28, 2009
Obama using Bush policies What?
The Obama administration sided with Bush in trying to kill a lawsuit that seeks to recover what could be millions of missing White House e-mails from the Bush years, reasoning that plenty had already been spent and done to recover the messages.The Obama administration is supporting Bush's use of the state secrets privilege in a third case, this one involving suits against telecommunications companies by people and organizations alleging that the companies violated wiretapping and privacy laws. I found it hilarious to see how many issues that Obama agrees with bush on I imagine the far left is so excited!
Some cases in which actions by the Obama administration have tracked policies of former President George W. Bush:WHITE HOUSE RECORDS,ENEMY COMBATANTS,STATE SECRETS,IMMIGRATION. I personally do not believe Obama is going to have the change everyone is looking for but hey who else did we have to vote for.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090228/ap_on_go_pr_wh/obama_change_not_glance;_ylt=AolPChx3evQRKazCrLMCEZiyFz4D
Some cases in which actions by the Obama administration have tracked policies of former President George W. Bush:WHITE HOUSE RECORDS,ENEMY COMBATANTS,STATE SECRETS,IMMIGRATION. I personally do not believe Obama is going to have the change everyone is looking for but hey who else did we have to vote for.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090228/ap_on_go_pr_wh/obama_change_not_glance;_ylt=AolPChx3evQRKazCrLMCEZiyFz4D
Comments:
<< Home
I like this post... it really is funny!! even his financial plans stem from Bushs plans if you lookover them!!
Post a Comment
<< Home
