Sunday, February 22, 2009
Schwarzenegger Says Lets Be Team Players
I thought it would be good to see how the terminator feels about Barack Obama and the current crisis. The California governor sent out a message to all State leaders that when the times are tough such as the present we have to stick together. Governor Schwarzenegger says "The country's in the middle of a crisis and the president needs team players". I agree that once elected we should support our president but nothing good will ever come without some opposition. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090222/ap_on_go_ot/schwarzenegger_team_players;_ylt=AiW_I0SQVr1WvKNytA9Dk0KyFz4D
Comments:
<< Home
I agree with you. I do think America needs to work together, so I agree with Governor Schwarzenegger in that respect; however, if everyone just goes along with all of Obama's decision, the country will not function properly. Our democratic country will be moving towards socialism if we all agree with everything Obama desires and do not express and fight for what we believe is right.
I agree with Katie. It is good for us to all be on the same page but we don't have to like it. Opposition is what makes a democracy. So, stand behind Obama but question his decisions.
Post a Comment
<< Home

